Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

Anecdotal Evidence

It was a warm summer's night. There was a gathering of students and their teachers on the meadow below Leibnizstraße. They did this every year: It was an informal celebration of Latin philologists. They had a barbecue with drinks and a buffet, everyone contributed to an evening of leisure.

I always thought my teacher was quite cute. Famous with the girls and a great fellow... he had that beautiful smile, a bit like a little boy's face, and he wore black. Black pants and a black shirt, black leather shoes. He was talking to the girl everyone thought to be his girlfriend, they met a few months ago - a beautiful couple.

Of course I envied her. I've had classes with my teacher for about a year now, and it was always a little difficult to follow the lessons since I started daydreaming the very moment the Lektürekurs Tacitus, Annalen began. Could today be the chance to make that dream come true?

Most people had already gone home, it was just me, my fellow students of the Fachschaft Klassische Philologie - some a little drunk, or a little too drunk. And teacher was there, too. His girlfriend had left some hours ago - some kind of appointment? Whatever, she was gone and I was still there. So I asked my teacher to help me clean up the mess we'd created.

The others took care of the rubbish, we decided to take the computer we used as a jukebox back to the students' representatives' room. I had the keys - of course I had, I was the head of that group. So I asked my teacher to carry the equipment while I held the cables. From an angle it looked as if I was taking my teacher for a walk - which he noticed immediately. We laughed and smiled at each other, taking the elevator to the top floor. "Hm, so you like bondage?" he asked, drunk, smiling. "I've got a dog collar at home, but that is just for style." "I see..."

We went down the dark corridor, no need to turn on the lights. We shoved the equipment into the room and then we started joking around...

"Hey, this is quite the atmosphere, isn't it?"
"Yeah, nobody's here, they're all down on the meadow."
"It's so quiet... I like that."
"Me too."
"I can't even hear the music anymore, and it's so dark... so... well, we could..."
"Yeah?"
"Nah, just thinking."
"Oh, okay."
"We should go back."

I took the keys out of my pocket and locked the room. When I turned around, suddenly he was right in front of me. I stared into his eyes, smiling. He winked at me and I took the chance. "Wanna kiss?" His smile became even broader as he said "I thought you'd never ask."

So I reached out for his neck, holding his head, going in for the kiss. Closing my eyes, feeling his lips on mine, tongues carefully probing, touching, caressing. Two men without any cares in this world, enjoying each other's company, enjoying the moment. The kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity, the world around me became blurred, it was just the two of us, holding us in each other's arms, enjoying that intimate moment.

But it couldn't last forever. I felt I had to break the kiss, so I opened my eyes, moved my head back a little and whispered "I think we should go back to the others".

"Yeah", he said, "we should do that."

Creating an everlasting memory.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen